HGV Class 2 Dustcart Drivers – Waste Management
We are currently looking to recruit an HGV Class 2 Dustcart Drivers for our client who is a leading provider in the Waste Management Industry. Our client is based in Maidstone, Kent, and is currently looking to recruit a driver on a temp to perm basis.
About this HGV Class 2 Dustcart Driver job in Maidstone:
The HGV Class 2 Dustcart role is responsible for:-
- Collecting General Waste/Recycling and Food waste from Residential properties within the Maidstone Area
- You will be working with a team of loaders whose primary role is to ensure the vehicle is loaded, as a driver you will be required on occasions to assist with the loading
- Your primary role is to drive, and ensure the vehicle is driven safely. Please note the vehicles are rear steer, so previous experience is preferred but not essential.
HGV Class 2 Dustcart Driver’s shift pattern
- Monday to Friday
- 6am start, finish times can vary each day. Average working hours are 9 hours per day
- Overtime is available on occasions
About you, the ideal HGV Class 2 Dustcart Driver
- Previous experience within the Waste Management Sector preferred but not essential
- Previous experience driving a rear steer or dustcart vehicle preferred but not essential
- Valid CPC is required for this role
- To be able to work as part of a team
What is in it for you as an HGV Class 2 Dustcart Driver within the Waste Management Industry
- £16 per an hour
- The Successful applicant will be offered a permanent role after 3 months
- Full training will be given
All applicants must attend a Health and Safety Induction as well as a driver assessment, prior to being given a start date. The Induction and Assessment is classed as working so you will be paid for your time.
If this HGV Dustcart Driver job in Maidstone looks right for you, please apply to J & J Recruitment Solutions with a full CV, or give us a call on