Parcel Sorter required in Aylesham to work night shifts in the warehouse.
With more people shopping online and having products delivered directly to their door than ever before, the parcel courier industry is a bustling one. This is an opportunity to join a busy team in Aylesham as a Parcel Sorter, to help ensure that the deliver team has everything that they need in the right place ready for the next day’s deliveries.
About this Parcel Sorting warehouse job opportunity:
- This is a fast-paced, manual handling role.
- Unloading and Loading vehicles.
- Sorting parcels from a belt into bays based on the route.
- Moving goods, general warehousing duties.
Night Shift Parcel Sorter’s typical shift pattern:
- Shifts are Saturday’s – potential to pick up other days
- Start time between 1am -2am finish time approx 9am (Start and finish times may vary depending on volume)
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Literate and able to quickly process codes and postcodes.
- Physically fit and able to work at a fast pace.
- Flexible regarding working pattern.
- Previous warehousing experience.
- Own Transport is essential due to the latest start time if you do not live in the local area.
What’s in it for you?
- £12.00 per hour
- Flexible working days
If this warehouse job opportunity in Aylesham, Canterbury, looks right for you, please apply with a full CV.