Administrator required in Ashford, Kent.
Our client, a leader in the waste management industry, is seeking an administrator to join their busy depot on an ongoing basis, with a view to moving to a permanent contract after 9 weeks. You will be offering general administrative support, with an emphasis on inputting data relating to payroll and timesheets.
About this Administrator job vacancy:
- Collate and process all payroll information (data input)
- Updating employee information in line with company and legislative requirements
- Day to day administration of the depot
- Collation, scheduling, and distribution of works associated to container tasks
- Dealing with the daily administration of the Domestic Tanker Service including customer liaison, routing of daily work, daily/weekly/monthly reporting, and invoicing of completed work.
- The daily processing of vehicle waste transfer documentation. (data input)
- Complete weekly stock returns to ensure adequate stock levels for the depot, and replenish as required
- Record, monitor and maintain PPE records for the depot, ensuring timely ordering of stock within approved procedures.
- Assist the Company in achieving its published Business Objectives and complying with ISO procedures.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures that are relevant to this position
Administrator shift pattern:
- Monday to Friday
What’s in it for you?
- £12.31/hour whilst with the agency.
- £23,000+ per year once permanent.
Once permanent, you’ll also receive the following great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Medical and dental scheme.
- Retail and leisure discounts.
- Holiday and travel discounts.
- Bike to work scheme
About you, the ideal Administrator for the job:
- Administrative background with payroll experience.
- Excellent customer service skills to both internal and external customers
- Ability to work autonomously, using own initiative, managing oneself and workload
- Accurate record keeping
- Proficient in MS Office, (Word and Excel) with good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to remain calm and resolve problems
- Neat and legible handwriting
- Ability to interact with others
- Knowledge of local authority working
- Ability to touch type
- Attention to detail
- Be a team-player
- Able to work with minimum supervision
If this Administrator job vacancy in Ashford, Kent, looks right for you, please apply with a full CV or contact James at J & J Recruitment Solutions on 01227 369922 to find out more.