Baggage Handlers required for 31st July
We require additional baggage handlers for Sunday 31st July to assist customers with the loading/unloading of their baggage at the cruise terminal.
There will be additional shifts on an ad hoc basis over the coming months.
Shift start times are usually early morning, so being local or having your own transport is advisable.
What’s in it for you?
- £9.90 per hour plus tips where applicable
Baggage Handler shifts:
- Currently available: Sunday 31st July. Further shifts will become available throughout the summer.
- Shifts are arranged on an ad hoc basis throughout the cruise season, through to the end of summer.
- Usually an early morning start, and shifts are between 8 and 12 hours long.
About you, the ideal Baggage Handler:
- Used to manual handling, in locations such as warehouse, hospitality, hotels, factory, etc.
- Customer facing, able to deliver good customer service.
- Familiar with health and safety within an industrial setting is an advantage.
- Local to the Port of Dover, or have own transport.
- Flexible for start times based on ship arrival times.
If this baggage handler job in Dover looks right for you, please apply with a full CV. You will need to be registered with J & J Recruitment Solutions prior to being booked on to the shift, so applying soon is recommended.