Bar Staff required in Rural Canterbury
Bar Staff lead exciting events from the front, setting the scene of the event whilst waiting on tables, offering great customer service and creating a seamless and enjoyable experience for all present. Covering multiple venues across Kent, this agency catering job gives you the opportunity to experience several venues and work with different teams at some of the most prestigious wedding venues in Kent as a valued member of waiting staff. You will be working on behalf of and alongside reputable events catering companies.
About this Bar Staff and opportunity:
- Shifts usually on weekend afternoons and evenings (eg, 3 pm – 10 pm) – the shifts and days will vary by event.
- You will maintain a clean and professional appearance, delivering great customer service to the high level expected from waiting staff in premium venues.
About you, the ideal Bar Staff candidate:
- Previous bar staff experience essential
- A professional and clean, customer-facing image
- Friendly and well-spoken with strong communication skills
- Own transport is essential due to the remote and varied nature of the location
- Flexible and available at short notice, at least on weekends
What’s in it for you, the ideal Bar staff applicant?
- A fun, vibrant and sociable work environment
- Meet new people
- Experience high end events and luxurious venues
- Flexible working schedule – choose which shifts you accept around other commitments
- £10.00 per hour
If this events catering job in Canterbury and across Kent looks right for you, please apply with a full CV to J & J Recruitment Solutions, or give us a call on 01227 369922