Bar Staff required in Herne Bay
Bar Staff lead exciting events from the front, setting the scene of the event whilst offering great customer service and creating a seamless and enjoyable experience for all present. As we reopen the doors and once again enjoy a busy, vibrant wedding/event season, we are again looking for Bar Staff to deliver the fantastic experience that everyone has been missing. You will be working on behalf of and alongside reputable events catering companies.
About this Bar Staff job opportunity in Herne Bay:
- Covering venues in Herne bay and Canterbury
- Shifts usually on weekend afternoons and evenings (eg, 1 pm – 10 pm) – the shifts and days will vary by event.
- Some weekday opportunities will be available for bar staff at some venues.
- You will maintain a clean and professional appearance, delivering great customer service to the high level expected from waiting staff in premium venues.
About you, the ideal Bar Staff candidate:
- Previous bar experience is essential
- A professional and clean, customer-facing image
- Friendly and well-spoken with strong communication skills
- Flexible and available at short notice, at least on weekends
What’s in it for you, the ideal Bar staff applicant?
- A fun, vibrant and sociable work environment
- Meet new people
- Experience high end events and luxurious venues
- Flexible working schedule – choose which shifts you accept around other commitments
- £9.50 per hour