Caretaker / Cleaner job opportunity in Manston, Kent
Our client has a job opportunity for an experienced cleaner or caretaker to take on full responsibility for the cleaning and caretaking tasks around the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a well-known brand at their UK Head Quarters, which is a busy production, service and distribution site. They offer a wide range of benefits.
About this Caretaker / Cleaner job role:
- Clean offices, cloak rooms, kitchens, rest areas, etc to a high standard.
- Maintain the grounds.
- Conduct weekly Health & Safety checks.
- Maintenance tasks.
- Liaise with departments to meet all cleaning requirements.
Cleaner / Caretaker shift pattern:
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week
- Must be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the business needs.
About you, the ideal Caretaker / Cleaner:
- Previous experience in professional cleaning, building maintenance and/or gardening is essential.
- Strong DIY and maintenance skills, including but not limited to small building repairs, painting and use of mechanical gardening equipment.
- A good problem solver with a committed work ethic.
- Process driven and solution focusses, with a continuous improvement mindset.
- You will require your own transport due to location of site.
What’s in it for you?
- £23,836 per year (£11.46/hour)
- 50% product discount with the brand
- Staff recognition programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Statutory annual leave plus additional days off around the Christmas period
- Paid sickness scheme
- Free electric car charging
If this Caretaker / Cleaner job opportunity in Manston, near Ramsgate, looks right for you, please apply today with a full CV. If you would like to discuss the role further, please call James at J & J Recruitment’s Herne Bay office.