Catering Staff required in Canterbury and surrounding areas in Kent.
Catering and Waiting Staff lead exciting events from the front, setting the scene of the event whilst waiting on tables, offering great customer service and creating a seamless and enjoyable experience for all present. As we reopen the doors and once again enjoy a busy, vibrant wedding season, we are again looking for waiting staff and catering staff to deliver the fantastic experience that everyone has been missing. Covering multiple venues across Kent, this agency catering job gives you the opportunity to experience several venues and work with different teams at some of the most prestigious wedding venues in Kent as a valued member of waiting staff. You will be working on behalf of and alongside reputable events catering companies.
About this Waiting Staff and Catering Staff opportunity:
- Covering venues across Kent, including Canterbury, Dover, Thanet, Faversham, Ashford, Folkestone and surrounding areas.
- Waiting team, waitress, waiter, kitchen porter and bar staff opportunities.
- Shifts usually on weekend afternoons and evenings (eg, 3 pm – 10 pm) – the shifts and days will vary by event.
- Some weekday opportunities will be available for waiting staff, kitchen porters and bar staff at some venues.
- You will maintain a clean and professional appearance, delivering great customer service to the high level expected from waiting staff in premium venues.
About you, the ideal Waiting Staff candidate:
- Previous waiting/waitress/waiter experience or similar catering background is preferred
- Previous bar staff experience would be beneficial, but not essential as this will not always be part of the shift
- A professional and clean, customer-facing image
- Friendly and well-spoken with strong communication skills
- Own transport is advised due to the remote and varied nature of the locations you will be required to reach
- Flexible and available at short notice, at least on weekends
What’s in it for you, the ideal catering staff applicant?
- A fun, vibrant and sociable work environment
- Meet new people
- Experience high end events and luxurious venues
- Flexible working schedule – choose which shifts you accept around other commitments
- £8.91 per hour