Our client based in Faversham are looking for Class 2 Dray Drivers. Training is offered for those who do not have experience in dray work. This is an ongoing Temporary Position
This is a physical role as it is delivering stock to pubs and restaurants around the UK. You are not expected to lift beer kegs as the equipment is supplied.
You are also working alongside a driver’s mate who will assist you with your daily load.
Working Monday to Friday with starts between 5am and 7am it is job and knock minimum 8 hours.
£15.00 per hour basic with Overtime available
Overtime is time and a half of basic
The job will involve but not limited to
• Delivering stock around Kent
• Loading and unloading
• Customer facing
The ideal candidate will
• Have good geographical knowledge of Kent and the surrounding areas.
• Must be physically fit due to the nature of job.
• Must have good communications as customer-facing.
• Must be reliable and flexible.
• Must hold a Valid Class 2 Category C license
• Must have a Valid CPC and Digi Card