Cleaner required in Whitstable, Kent.
Our client runs a busy manufacturing site in Whitstable, Kent, and is looking for a cleaner to join their team. You will be looking after the offices and shared spaces/facilities, rather than the manufacturing areas.
About this part-time cleaning job in Whitstable:
- Cleaning of offices, including desk spaces, floors, bins etc.
- Cleaning shower rooms and wash rooms within the factory.
- Cleaning toilets throughout the site.
- Cleaning the kitchen areas, including bins, recycling, dishwasher and worktops.
- Cleaning staff restrooms, and other areas as required across the site.
Cleaner shift patterns:
- Monday to Friday.
- 3pm to 7pm (start and finish times can be flexible to fit the right candidate).
- 20 hours per week.
About you, the ideal cleaner for the job:
- 2 year’s previous cleaning experience preferred.
- Experience cleaning within workplace settings such as offices and shard facilities is preferred but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- An ongoing placement that leads to a permanent contract if you are happy there and perform well.
- £9.51 per hour.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (FTE)
If this cleaning job looks right for you, please apply with a full CV to J & J Recruitment Solutions, or give us a call on 01227 369922.
For successful applicants, interviews with the client are being held in Whitstable from 3rd May onwards.