Electrical Product Technician job opportunity in Ramsgate, Kent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an electrical background to work with an international brand. Our client is very well known for their small electrical products. Working within their Service function, you’ll play a vital role in their service, repair and quality checking processes.
Own transport is recommended due to their slightly remote location.
About this Product Technician job vacancy in Ramsgate, Kent:
- Maintenance and repair of electrical products
- Quality control on incoming goods
- Technical analysis of product range
- Identify and report non-conforming products and suppliers
- Liaise and collaborate with other departments, assisting them with customer demands
About you, the ideal Product Technician with an electrical bias:
- An understanding of basic electronics and a desire to learn more
- Experience in any field of electronics, with repair and maintenance of electrical products, would be an advantage
- A good problem solver, with diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Process driven and solution focused, with great attention to detail
- Able to work with other teams, communicating your knowledge and working together on a solution
- Good IT skills, proficient with Microsoft Office
Service Team shift pattern:
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 – 17:00 with a one-hour break
What’s in it for you?
- £22,000 to £25,000 per year starting salary
- 50% product discount with the brand
- Staff recognition programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Statutory annual leave plus additional days off around the Christmas period
- Paid sickness scheme
- Free electric car charging
If this Electrical Product Technician job in Ramsgate, Kent, looks right for you, please apply today with a full CV to J & J Recruitment Solutions. You’re also welcome to contact James at our Herne Bay office for an informal chat before applying.