Events Catering Staff lead exciting events from the front, setting the atmosphere of the event whilst waiting on tables, serving drinks, offering great customer service and creating a seamless, memorable and enjoyable experience for all present. As we reopen the doors and once again enjoy a busy, vibrant wedding season, we are again looking for events waiting staff and catering staff to deliver the fantastic experience that everyone has been missing. This is your chance to help make somebodies special day the best that it could possibly be.
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- BUSY, FUN, VIBRANT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- PLAY A PART IN MAKING SOMEONE’S SPECIAL DAY TRULY SPECIAL
- FLEXIBLE WORKING PATTERN – CHOOSE WHICH EVENTS YOU WORK
- EXPERIENCE MULTIPLE PRESTIGIOUS, HIGH-END VENUES
Covering multiple venues across Kent, this agency gives you the opportunity to experience several venues, meeting new people and working with many different teams at some of the most prestigious wedding venues in Kent as a valued member of waiting staff. You will be working on behalf of and alongside reputable events catering companies.
As a member of our team, you can choose which venues and events you would like to work at – fully flexible and a great way to earn additional income around other commitments, such as college and university, and build experience in a vibrant and exciting industry.
Catering Staff opportunities include:
- Waiting Staff / Waitress / Waiter Jobs
- Bar Staff Jobs
- Kitchen Porters Jobs
- Chef and kitchen assistant Jobs
About this Waiting Staff and Catering Staff opportunity:
- Covering luxurious venues across Kent, including Canterbury, Dover, Thanet, Faversham, Ashford, Folkestone and surrounding areas.
- Waiting team, waitress, waiter, kitchen porter and bar staff opportunities.
- Shifts usually on weekend afternoons and evenings – the shifts and days will vary by event.
- Some weekday opportunities will be available for waiting staff, kitchen porters and bar staff at some venues.
- You will maintain a clean and professional appearance, delivering great customer service to the high level expected from waiting staff in premium venues.
About you, the ideal Waiting Staff or Bar Staff candidate:
- Previous waiting/waitress/waiter experience or similar catering background is preferred but not essential – our team is welcoming, and training can be given.
- Previous bar staff experience would be beneficial, but not essential as this will not always be part of the shift.
- A professional and clean, customer-facing image.
- Friendly and well-spoken with strong communication skills – you will enjoy meeting new people.
- Own transport is advised due to the remote and varied nature of the locations you will be required to reach.
- Flexible and available at short notice, at least on weekends.
- These are ongoing temporary vacancies, where shifts will be offered to support our busy clients throughout the season.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY SOUNDS RIGHT FOR YOU, REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH SOON!