Factory Operative (preferably with a Forklift Licence or previous experience) required for a busy manufacturer in Whitstable.
Our client is a specialist manufacturer with a global customer base. They are seeking additional factory operatives, machine minders and forklift drivers to join them through J & J Recruitment Solutions, with the view of offering permanent contracts after a successful agency placement.
About this Factory Operative job in Whitstable:
- Machine minding, keeping up with fast production
- Loading materials in to the machine (25kg sacks)
- Unloading products
- Moving materials and products around the factory and warehouse as required
Factory Operative Shifts:
- Monday to Friday
- Alternating between AM and PM shifts each week
- AM shift – 06:00 until 14:00
- PM shift – 14:00 until 22:00
- Some night shifts may be available for the right candidate if that was your preference
About you, the ideal Factory Operative:
- Forklift licence is preferred
- Previous manual handling experience, able to keep up with repetitive and heavy lifting
- Experience in an industrial setting, such as a factory, workshop or warehouse
- Machine minding experience is preferred but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- £9.21 per hour
- Up to 28 days annual leave (pro rata) including bank holiday allowance
- Opportunity to work towards permanent employment
- This company also offers additional training and progression for their best talent
If this Factory Job in Whitstable sounds right for you, please apply with a full CV to J & J Recruitment Solutions or contact us directly on 01227 369922 to find out more.