Forklift Operator jobs in Faversham.
We are looking for four additional forklift operators to join our existing team of forklift staff at our client’s warehouse in Faversham, Kent. This warehouse job is an ongoing, full-time agency placement, where you’ll be working with a household name and local heritage brand for the foreseeable future.
Start date is 22nd August, by which time you will need to be fully set up with J & J Recruitment Solutions and available to start work.
About this Forklift Job in Faversham:
- Movement of palleted stock and barrels around the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles to receive and dispatch stock from the warehouse.
- Safe operation of the forklift, including clamp attachments. Full training will be given for the required attachments.
Shift patterns for this Forklift Warehouse Job:
- Monday to Friday, including bank holidays.
- 1pm to 10pm
- Shifts on your first week will vary in order to accommodate your warehouse induction and training, including forklift assessment and clamp attachment training.
About you, the ideal forklift operator:
- Available to start the job on 22nd August.
- Ideally, you’ll be wanting a long-term job and be available for the foreseeable.
- You must have a valid forklift licence.
- You should have previous warehousing experience.
- Literate, able to read picking lists and navigate warehouse stock reports.
- You should have a working knowledge of Health and Safety within a warehousing environment.
What’s in it for you?
- This job has a great pay rate of £13.55 per hour.
- 28 days’ annual leave, including bank holiday allowance.
- A long-term job with the potential to receive a permanent contract in the future.
- A busy and thriving working environment with a supportive team and career prospects, within a very well-known and respected company.
If this forklift operator job in Faversham, Kent, looks right for you, please apply to J & J Recruitment Solutions today with a full CV. We would also welcome a call to discuss the role if you have and questions.