MOT Tester / Mechanic required in Whitstable, Kent.
Our client is a family run business, with multiple sites across East Kent for vehicle maintenance and repair, tyre fitting and vehicle hire. They are looking for a new MOT Tester / Mechanic for their busy garage in Whitstable, joining an established team of vehicle technicians, which has a loyal and growing customer base across Whitstable, Faversham, Canterbury and surrounding areas.
What’s in it for you as a MOT Tester / Mechanic?
- A starting salary of £33,124 to £35,490 per annum.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
About this MOT Tester / Mechanic job opportunity in Whitstable, Kent:
- Completion of MOT tests and all paperwork on customer vehilcles.
- Assisting other mechanics and vehicle technicians in the workshop.
- Advising customers.
MOT Tester / Mechanic shift pattern:
- 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00-12:00 every other Saturday.
- Averaging 42.5 hours per week.
About you, the ideal MOT Tester / Mechanic:
- NVQ level 3 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or equivalent qualification.
- Qualified MOT Tester.
- At least 2 years’ experience within an autocentre / garage.
If this MOT Tester / Mechanic job opportunity in Whitstable, Kent, looks right for you, please apply to J & J Recruitment Solutions with a full CV, or give us a call on 01227 369922 and speak with James.