MOT Tester required in Broadstairs
Our client is a multi-award-winning dealership, selling new and used cars and offering an outstanding maintenance and servicing solutions to their growing and loyal customer base. After establishing their site in Broadstairs as the Dealership Of The Year for the second time, they are now working on achieving this for the third year running and have taken over a second site in Ramsgate. This is a tremendous opportunity to join their close-knit, customer focussed team as an MOT Tester as they work together on furthering their growth and continued success.
About this MOT Tester job opportunity:
- Full time MOT Tester, working across both Ramsgate and Broadstairs sites
- Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30
- Occasional weekends when required
- Independently completing MOT tests within allocated time slots
- Completing work on time, within standard times, economically and efficiently in order to contribute towards the team’s targets.
About you, the successful mechanic / MOT Tester:
- An experienced and licensed MOT Tester
- You must be an MOT Tester with an MOT License
- A customer facing team player, proactive and flexible to deliver an expected level of service
- Able to work effectively and independently in a busy and active workshop with supervision and direction
- Stay up to date about product and technical information, continuously learning to better your knowledge
- Able to meet the requirement for demanding physical work
- PC literate with strong workshop administration skills
- Awareness of the Fundamentals and their impact on this job
- Up to date knowledge of COSHH legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices
- Expert use of appropriate tools and machinery
- Awareness of new models and recent improvements (further supported during the role with technical updates, bulletins and training)
- Awareness of Quality Control and inspection requirements of the workshop and the MOT facility
- Awareness of the need for good housekeeping
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of £22,000+ depending on experience
- Continued training and development, both on and off-site
If this MOT Tester job opportunity seems right for you, please apply with a full CV to J & J Recruitment Solutions or call us on 01227 369922 to find out more.