Parcel Sorter required in Aylesham to work night shifts to cover the increase in work due to Christmas.
With more people shopping online and having products delivered directly to their door than ever before, the parcel courier industry is a bustling one. Due to the increase work load for the festive period we have an opportunity to join a busy team in Aylesham as a Parcel Sorter, to help ensure that the deliver team has everything that they need in the right place ready for the next day’s deliveries. Work will be confirmed up to and including Christmas Eve, with the potential to continue into 2023
About this Parcel Sorting warehouse job opportunity:
- This is a fast-paced, manual handling role.
- Unloading and Loading vehicles.
- Sorting parcels from a belt into bays based on the route.
- Moving goods, general warehousing duties.
Night Shift Parcel Sorter’s typical shift pattern:
- Start between 00:00-02:00 to between 08:00-10:00 (times can vary depending on volumes) So you will need to be flexible and be able to work within those times.
- Part Time
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- December will also include over of 3 or 4 Sunday shifts on a Sunday paid at 1 1/2 – £18.00 ph
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Literate and able to quickly process codes and postcodes.
- Physically fit and able to work at a fast pace.
- Flexible regarding working pattern.
- Previous warehousing experience.
- Own Transport is essential due to the latest start time if you do not live in the local area.
What’s in it for you?
- £12.00 per hour
- Sundays £18.00 per Hour
- Work is confirmed until 24th December, but may continue into 2023
If this warehouse job opportunity in Aylesham, Canterbury, looks right for you, please apply with a full CV.