Production Operative required in rural Canterbury.
Our client is a small family run manufacturing business, offering a chance to join their growing and friendly workshop team within the assembly department. My client is offering this placement on a temp to perm basis
About this manufacturing job in Canterbury:
- To use power tools (DIY level experience) such as Drills/Drill Drivers etc.
- Some lifting will be involved as materials will need to be loaded and offloaded from a workbench, so you do need a good level of physical fitness.
- Packing and Palletising Duties
A Production Operative’s typical work pattern:
- Work is Monday to Friday,
- 08:00 to 16:00.
About you, the ideal Workshop Production Operative:
- Own transport is essential due to the location of my client.
- Previous manufacturing or production experience is an advantage.
- Ability to keep up with the physical demands of the work.
- Ability to use both hand and power tools – basic DIY level will suffice.
- A good attention to detail, taking pride in the finished product.
- Trainable and keen to learn new skills – full training can be given.
What’s in it for you?
- £10.00 per hour.
- Temp to Perm
- A friendly work environment with a family feel to it.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
If this workshop based manufacturing job in Canterbury sounds right for you, please apply to J & J Recruitment Solutions with a full CV or contact us directly on 01227 369922to find out more.