Street Cleanser required in Ashford. An opportunity has arisen to join the team in Ashford, delivering punctual and friendly services to local residents. They take pride in the service they offer, which is integral to the local community and the environment.
About this Street Cleanser job in Ashford:
- Driving a 3.5t vehicle, paying close attention to public safety and traffic management.
- Collecting and loading public waste into the van from the street bins
- Represent the agency, the client and local council in a positive and friendly manner to local businesses and residents.
- Covering some areas on foot, outside in all weathers.
Street Cleanser shifts:
- Working on a regular ongoing weekly booking, with the potential of being given permanent contracts.
- Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
- 05:00am starts and an average of 9 hours per day (finish times vary dependent on the routes)
About you, the ideal Street Cleanser:
- Previous experience as a street cleaner is preferred but not essential – all training will be given.
- Previous experience working in waste management, an industrial setting or within construction, working outside in all weathers is preferred.
- Previous manual handling experience.
- Customer-facing and friendly, able to communicate confidently.
- A proactive team player.
- Valid UK driving Licence is essential
What’s in it for you?
- £9.05 per hour.
- Overtime paid at double-time on bank holidays.
- The potential to work towards a permanent contract.
If this Refuse Loader job in Ashford looks right for you, please apply with a full CV to J & J Recruitment Solutions or call us on 01227 369922 to find out more.