Vehicle Technician / Mechanic and MOT Tester required in Ramsgate, Kent.
A well-established service garage and used car dealership in Ramsgate is looking to add a Vehicle Technician to their team. This would suit an experienced mechanic that is familiar with a wide range of vehicles and able to complete full MOT testing and reports, but they are open to considering less experienced vehicle technicians that are looking to develop within the role.
What’s in it for you?
- A starting salary of £24,000 – £32,000 per year, dependent on experience.
- A bonus structure, bringing on-target earnings up to £35,000.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
About this Vehicle Technician job opportunity in Ramsgate, Kent:
- Appraisal of vehicles coming in to and leaving stock for the used car dealership.
- Customer vehicle diagnostic and repairs.
- Customer vehicle services.
- Completion of MOT testing.
- Advising customers on work required and make recommendations on vehicle maintenance and repairs.
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic shift pattern:
- Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30.
- Every other Saturday, 08:30-12:30.
About you, the ideal Vehicle Technician / Mechanic:
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience working with a wide range of vehicles as a vehicle technician or MOT tester.
- MOT Test certification and experience preferred, but applicants without this will still be considered.
- Own tools.
If this Vehicle Technician job in Ramsgate, Kent, looks right for you, please apply with a full CV or call James on 01227 369922.