Warehouse Operative Job in Manston, Kent.
We have a great opportunity to work for a local business who is top of their field! You will be working in my client’s despatch department at their modern and spacious site in Manston. The team is well established and friendly, working for a well-known brand.
About this Warehouse Job Opportunity:
- Ensuring that all work schedules are carried out in order to satisfy customer demands
- Delivering high-quality items
- To raise and process any relevant paperwork
- Loading products and ensuring that vehicles leave compliantly with the correct load and paperwork
- Warehouse duties as required
About you, the ideal Warehouse Operative / Despatch Operative
We are looking for an active and physical person who is role focused on ensuring that work runs through the Despatch Department effectively and efficiently.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good administration skills
- Must be numerical
- The ability to scan documents and parcels (Previous use of a hand scanner is preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
- Own transport is required due to the location of the work.
Warehouse Despatch Operative Shift Pattern:
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 – 17:00
What’s in it for you?
- This is a Temporary position with the view of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
- Starting salary of £8.91 per hour, with an overtime rate offered after 12 weeks.
- A great working environment, including an on-site salon and pool table in the staff area.
If this warehouse job opportunity in Manston, Kent, sounds right for you, please apply with a full CV to J & J Recruitment Solutions or call us on 01227 369922 to find out more.