Warehouse Operative/ Forklift Driver required in Whitstable, Kent
Our client is a leader in the their field, and have been trading for over 100 years. They are currently looking for Warehouse Operative / Forklift Driver to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
About this Warehouse Staff job opportunity in Whitstable, Kent
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials
- Picking and filling orders from stock
- Packing and shipping orders
- Managing, organising and retrieving.
- Fulfilling Operators requests for stock/raw material replenishment.
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Responsible for organising and maintaining factory for inventory controls and audits
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Warehouse Staff job opportunity in Whitstable typical shift pattern:
- Monday to Thursday 7am-4pm
- Friday 7am-1pm
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Team Player
- Current Forklift licence for counterbalance 2.5T
- Proven work experience as a warehouse worker
What’s in it for you?
- £11 per hour
- Temp to Perm
If this warehouse job opportunity in Whitstable, Kent looks right for you, please apply with a full CV to J & J Recruitment Solutions Ltd.