Waste Operative in Worthing, West Sussex:
An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join the team in West Sussex, delivering punctual and friendly services to local residents. They take pride in the service they offer, which is integral to the local community and the environment.
About this Waste Operative in Worthing, West Sussex:
- Working on any one of my client’s sites that handle waste from the general public paying close attention to public safety and traffic management.
- Ensuring the correct waste in being disposed of in the correct areas,
- Represent the agency, the client and our client in a positive and friendly manner to residents.
- Outside in all weathers.
Waste Operative shifts in Worthing, West Sussex:
- Working initially on an ad hoc basis
- Work is either booked on a daily or weekly basis, or on occasions on a short notice booking
- The sites operative 5 days out of 7
- Winter Opening hours – Monday to Sunday 9am to 4pm
- Summer Opening Hours – Monday to Sunday 9am to 6pm
About you, the ideal Waste Operative in Worthing, West Sussex:
- Previous experience within the waste industry is preferred but not essential – all training will be given.
- Previous experience working in waste management, an industrial setting or within construction, working outside in all weathers is preferred.
- Previous manual handling experience.
- Customer-facing and friendly, able to communicate confidently.
- A proactive team player.
- Fully flexible and available to work shifts at short notice.
- Own Transport preferred due to the location of some of the sites
What’s in it for you?
- £9.70 per hour. Monday to Friday
- £10.02 per hour Saturdays
- £13.25 per hour Sundays
- Flexible working
If this Waste Operative job opportunity in Worthing, West Sussex seems right for you, please apply with a full CV to J & J Recruitment Solutions or call Paige on 01227 369922 to find out more.