An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team of master carpenters and bench joiners in their busy and thriving workshops spanning 9,000 square feet, filled with the latest in wood working machinery, production techniques and bespoke design capabilities.
This team takes pride in their craft to create the best architectural joinery for outside spaces and they are seeking additional Bench Joiners to further expand production capabilities for their valued customers. By joining this team, you will demonstrate your expertise, whilst continually learning from some of the best in the industry.
- A full time, permanent position – a secure job with a thriving business.
- Negotiable pay rates depending on experience.
- 5 days per week, 07:30-16:00 Monday to Thursday and 07:30-15:00 on a Friday – an early finish on Fridays!
- Plenty of overtime available if you would like it, but not forced.
- External joinery – typical orders include buildings, pergolas, planters, bridges, gates, doors, decking and much, much more.
- The chance to take pride in bespoke projects, demonstrating your skill whilst continually developing.
- On-site parking.
- Tool allowance.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- A general joinery background with demonstrable experience.
- Previous external joinery is an advantage but not essential. Transferable skills from areas such as windows, doors and door frames, for example, will also be considered. Training can be given, and continuous development is available.
- A relevant qualification, apprenticeship or equivalent earned from experience or in-house training is preferred.
- You will require your own tools and PPE/clothing. A tool allowance is paid.
- The desire and ability to continually learn and develop your skill set and become one of the best in the industry over time.
For this exciting opportunity, please apply with your full CV. An immediate start may be available to some applicants, so apply quickly.