J&J Recruitment is a well established and growing Recruitment Agency, specialising in the Transport and Industrial sectors. We are recruiting for a new Recruitment Administrator and Resourcer to work on the Industrial Desk and support the recruitment and deployment of temporary staff. We are looking for someone who can really drive the success of the Desk and develop within the role themselves.
The purpose of the role is to maximise the organisations revenue and to ensure profitability through:
- Fulfilling clients requirement
- Ensure reliability and service delivery of the on-call service
Main Recruitment duties include:
- To recruit quality candidates through planned candidate strategy, including, advertising, promotional activities, exploiting all existing resources within the office in order to fill vacancies and bookings.
- To ensure a suitable pool of candidates are available to fill vacancies/bookings.
- To assess the suitability of candidates for registration.
- To register, interview, test and reference candidates.
- To maintain regular candidate contact.
- To respond to client’s requests within the minimum time possible.
- To have overall responsibility of the on call services.
- To obtain accurate job descriptions, and flexible person specifications from clients.
- To fully investigate candidates’ suitability against client requirements.
- To fully inform candidates about prospective positions.
- To brief candidates prior to interview and gain post interview feedback.
- To follow up on interviews arranged and manage the post interview process.
Main Administration duties include:
- To complete all relevant office administration in line with company procedures.
- To ensure that all company procedures are adhered to on time.
- To maintain and update all required registers and reports.
Other general duties include:
- To keep the Manager informed about any developments, trends or problems relating to clients, prospects or team members.
- To project a professional image in all aspects of personal presentation.
- To assist with ad-hoc projects, campaigns and assignments as required.
- To develop and demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of other desks.
- To provide support to other parts of the company as directed.
- To adhere to company policies, systems, procedures and codes of practice to which the company subscribes.
- To make recommendations to the Company Management concerning potential improvements to company procedures and standards.
- To perform any other duties as required from time to time by management.
The ideal candidate will be able to evidence:
- A proven track record in quality relationship building and sales (or proactive sales administration with the potential to move into a sales role), ideally gained with a small to medium sized company.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Stability in past work history.
- Computer literacy: comfortable using MS Office packages.
- An understanding of the Recruitment Industry
- Willingness to go above and beyond in order to deliver good service
- Willingness and understanding of the importance of being on call outside of normal working hours in order to meet clients needs within this sector (this does come with a bonus).
In return, you will receive:
- A salary of £18,000 per annum
- 24 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays off
- The potential of developing and growing within the Agency as it expands
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 08:30 – 17:00
- An On-Call bonus
- Parking permit